One of the famous mobile app advertising services out there for those who want to monetize their free apps is Admob. We’ll see in this article how to create an AdMob account.
In order to sign up for an AdMob account, you will need the following:
- AdSense Account. You will need one AdSense account but if you don’t have one, you will be guided through the process of creating an account. If you want to change accounts later on, you should first cancel your present account.
- AdWords Account. One AdWords account is also needed. Once your AdWords and AdSense accounts are connected to AdMob, you aren’t allowed to change these accounts and there are limitations to the details that you can edit like your billing currency, payment address and time zone.
Incoming search terms:
- admob sign up
- open admob account
- admob adsense adword logo
- create admob account
- how to admob sign up
- how to completely create an admob account
- how to create admob accounts